56 minutes of pure positive creative energy from restless minds that just can’t help but to make things happen.
Bloomberg Businessweek is running a special report on Design Thinking this month and I cannot recommend enough the lead piece on Yves Behar. Some key highlights include:
- Design is fundamental to business change, not just a marketing cost of sale
- Senior management support is vital in moving both with speed and with a single-minded view of future
- Delivering a consistent approach to 1,600 SKUs across 180 countries is as much about outstanding creativity as it is about anticipating that some country managers will be very unhappy
- Open source gaming is the next big technology disruption in the making
- Kickstarter can not only provide initial project funding, but can also change the way projects are run in the first place: Design process as a conversation, rather than a big reveal.
Read the full story here.